Fighting on Behalf of Injury Victims in Vermont
Have you been injured? Get the help you need today!
Negligence is a growing concern for residents of Vermont, New Hampshire,
and throughout the United States, as serious accidents or injuries affect
more than just the victim. Accidents can impact a victim, their family
members, colleagues, and friends. These are serious public issues, especially
when the accident is an ongoing problem that can claim more people. This
is why it is vital that you retain the services of a Vermont personal
injury attorney from
Shillen & Mackall to help you when you need it most.
- What are the benefits of working with our firm?
- We've recovered millions of dollars for past clients and work hard
to do the same for you.
- We have been trusted by thousands of clients due to our reputation for
passionate client service.
- We provide fast and attentive service during your time of need, including
- We do not charge any upfront legal fees unless we recover for you (contingency fees).
- We are exclusively focused on personal injury, and we are a law firm for
Proudly Serving the Victims of Accidents Since 1980
Most often our clients are inundated with chronic pain, suffering, discomfort,
emotional anxiety, and financial ruin. Our clients are afforded great
peace of mind when they are assured that we will do everything in our
power to make them whole again. To learn how we can help in your current
situation, view our following practice areas, listed below.
Get the caring legal counsel you deserve at this time. Call (802) 243-0078 to speak with our devoted legal team. We provide
FREE and confidential consultations.
Contact Us Now